Sunday, October 17, 2010

I've Got That Good Hair: Natural Hair Love, Acceptance, & Mentality - Oct 17,2010 from Books Talk Radio Podcasts on Blog Talk Radio.

We believe that all Black natural hair is good hair! Loving and accepting your hair is a key factor when deciding to wear your natural hair. In fact, adopting a "natural hair mentality" is an important part of going natural, both before and after the transition. Join us as we interview Stacy Gilbert, author of the book "Black Is Beautiful: A Guide to Loving Your God-Given Hair", and ask her what we can do to cultivate true love, appreciation, and acceptance of our curly/coily tresses.

Download the full podcast show here.

1 comment:

  1. I seldom leave a response, but i did a few searching and wound up here "I've Got That Good Hair: Natural Hair Love, Acceptance, & Mentality - Oct 17,2010 from Books Talk Radio Podcasts on Blog Talk Radio.".
    And I do have 2 questions for you if it's allright. Is it just me or does it look as if like some of the responses appear like they are written by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing at additional social sites, I'd like to keep up with anything new
    you have to post. Would you make a list of the complete urls of your communal pages
    like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?


    Visit my webpage; CHI Flat Iron

    ReplyDelete